Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What's Your Decorating Personality?

I found this fun little quiz in a Better Homes and Gardens email that I get weekly and thought it would be fun to check out. My personality is apparently Polished Casual.


"Polished Casual: You love to mix and match your favorites from several styles, so Polished Casual is the best way to describe your look. Crisp, fresh, and always comfortable, this approach anchors itself in neutral, subtle hues and furniture that isn't fussy but isn't slouchy either. Pair your clean-lined sofa with a dark leather wing chair or a weathered metal table—anything goes, but simplicity is key."

Here are a few pics of rooms that I thought fit the bill pretty well:

found on pinterest, originally from here

found here

found on pinterest, originally from here

Sounds pretty accurate actually, although I'm not entirely sure that wanting to raid Jennifer Aniston's closet has anything to do with my decorating style... So what's your decorating personality? Take the quiz here and see. Then come back and let us know what you get, and if yours seems as accurate as mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment