Friday, December 05, 2014

In a {very small} Nutshell

Okay, so I have been absent for quite a while, and for that I apologize. This whole having two kids thing is time consuming :)

Since there's no way I'm ever going to get everything completely caught up I'm going to do another picture post with the highlights of the last few months, and then hopefully dedicate a couple of posts to the bigger things like Will's birthday party, our mini vacation, etc. So, without further ado, here we go:

July Part 2

The old house had loads of irises, seriously, I have no idea how the previous owner had the time to care for all the flowers, so with the help of my friend Leslie we transplanted a small portion of them to the new house. We dug up all these, and you couldn't even tell we had removed any flowers. For real, there are a ton at that house, and it was always beautiful in the spring.


We hit up the BK for a little ice cream one hot summer night.




One of my oldest and dearest friends got married and moved away, it was happy and sad all at the same time. Miss you Meg!


August

This blanket has definitely seen better days, but Will loves it regardless.



New pillows for the couch that I got for a steal at Target. They had been returned from an online purchase so they were around 70% off!


 First ever bubble bath.

Oh, you know, just another day mowing the sidewalk.




We got a Kinderpack! Guys, this is like the Rolls Royce of baby carriers; I'm fairly certain that if the Queen baby-wore she would use this. It's absolutely 100% worth the money. Okay, I'll stop myself there before this turns into a baby wearing post.



Someone learned to sit up on his own at only 3 months old!



File this one under "Boys will be boys". 


September


I love getting to look out the kitchen window and see this. 


Remember the awesome Kinderpack? I traded it for a print I loved even more. 




Our church has done "The Great Day of Service" for 10 years now. It's a day where instead of doing a traditional worship service we go out into the community to help other people. Will helped with some yard work. 


And Jake helped reside the back of a house. 



The day we sold the old house. More to come on that. 


I think that'll be it for today. Hopefully I will post again before another four months has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment